Say hello to radiant, soft skin and hair with the new jojoba oil!
This rare luxury oil is derived from the desert plant Simmondsia Chinesis and heals your skin without feeling greasy or sticky. Massage a few drops of the oil on the skin to heal lines, wrinkles, irritation while soothing and moisturizing your skin. You'll feel silky smooth and experience a beauty you may have never experienced otherwise! Use in hair to have a shiny, soft lustrous locks! 100% pure, cold pressed jojoba oil will open up a world of opportunities you won't want to miss! Made in South Africa. Get the benefits now. M-230
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
How you can use jojoba oil: As a leave-in conditioner, place a small amount in your hair, rub your hands together and wipe the oil though your hair. You can either leave it in or wash it out with a mild shampoo. You can also add 2 tbsp. of jojoba oil into the bottle of your favorite shampoo.
What jojoba oil can do for you:
- Moisturizes dry or flaky skin
- Helps to unclog hair folicles: promoting hair growth.
- Clears and minimizes pores while clearing skin of blemishes
- Helps to prevent wrinkles and lines
- Keeps skin soft, smooth and supple
- When used as a hair conditioner; leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Use as a scalp treatment to relieve dry scalp or dandruff while moisturizing your hair.
- Can be used as a soothing massage oil.
- Use jojoba oil to cut your fragrance or essential oils. Will make your fragrance an excellent skin conditioner as well!
- Aids in the healing of psoriasis and eczema.
Jojoba Oil - 4 oz.
I love my oil....I especially love how quickly I received my purchase. Thank you for your wonderful customer service.
I have already used this product before. I love it. It's a really good oil.
I bought this size to use for my face and hair. I only need a drop or two for my face, it moisturizes without being greasy or ""oily"". I have oily skin and some mild acne and it has regulated the oil and the acnes is going away, I also use the natural black soap.
I'm so glad you carry Jojoba Oil in a 4oz size bottle. I purchased this item for a family member who loves to use it on her hair. The 4oz bottle is a perfect size. She was amazed to find information on all the other uses for Jojoba Oil, I must admit, I was too!