- Phone and web orders placed before 2 PM EST are shipped on the same day they are received (US Mail orders will be shipped the same day before 11:30am). No shipments are sent out on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
- Orders that are especially large placed after 12 PM EST may be sent on the following day.
- Shipping times vary depending on the state you live in and your choice of shipment carrier (UPS, FedEx, or US Mail). For an approximate shipping time in transit you can see the map below.
- This is a UPS map of approximate shipping times to your area
- FedEx ship times in some areas take one day longer than the ship times on the UPS map.
- US Priority mail takes approximately 3- 5 days within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia.
- US Parcel Post takes approximately 5-10 business days. When you place your order you will be given an option to chose either UPS, FedEX or US Mail shipping.
- US Postal Service does not deliver on the following holidays:
o New Years Day
o Martin Luther King Jr. Day
o President’s Day
o Memorial Day
o Independence Day
o Labor Day
o Columbus Day
o Veterans Day
o Thanksgiving Day
o Christmas Day