Mango butter is a soft solid with a very slight sweet scent. It is extracted from the de-shelled fruit kernels of the mango tree. The mango tree is a tropical evergreen, and once the mango butter is extracted from its fruit kernels it is heated and boiled to get the right consistency.
Mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing, and regenerative activity due to its high unsaponiable. It has a protective effect against UV radiation. Mango butter will provide improvements and benefits in all the conditions listed below. As you use this butter you are likely to discover additional uses. Dermatologists often recommend mango butter for treatment of wrinkles, as most people who use it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within 4 to 6 weeks of daily use.
Reasons to use Mango butter
- Effectively treats dry skin
- Heals skin rash
- Heals skin peeling, after tanning
- Clears blemishes and wrinkles
- Relieves itching skin
- Heals sunburn
- Shaving cream for a smooth shave
- Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks
- Moisturizes and smoothes tough or rough skin
- Fights frost bite
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Relieves insect bites
- Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
- Heals muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
- Treats eczema and dermatitis
- Fights off fine lines and wrinkles
This article is free. You can publish or circulate this article on other websites as long as you give credit to Africa Imports; and include a link back to africaimports.com at the end of the article.