Lavandin Essential Oil is a cousin to lavender. Like lavender, Lavandin is has a classic, aromatic, relaxing scent. It is perfect for meditating and relaxation. Great when added to lotions, soaps and body wash. Perfect for burners and vaporizers. It helps with depression and anxiety. It boosts your mood and confidence. It helps with nervous disorders, sluggishness, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and tremors. O-L621-E
Lavandin also has a number of other medicinal benefits. The fact that Lavandin is a hybrid plant means that it has even greater medicinal benefits than lavender.
Here are some of the benefits of Lavandin:
- It has antiseptic properties. It helps prevent wounds from becoming infected.
- It is analgesic properties. It helps muscle and joint pain. It soothes headaches and toothaches.
- It soothes coughs and colds and acts as a natural expectorant.
- It smooths skin and reduces the appearance of scars.
Benefits of Lavandin Essential Oil
- Reduces Depression
- Calms And Relaxes
- Helps Arthritic Pains
- Helps Heal Scars
- Fights Acne
- Treats Respiratory Conditions
- Protects Your Nervous System
Download MSDS -
Material Safety Data sheet