Africa's hair growth secret
Authentic Natural Chebe Powder
Authentic Natural Chebe Powder from The Republic of Chad in Central Africa. Chebe (pronounced shea bay) powder is a traditional hair growth remedy from the heart of Africa. It has been used for generations to increase hair growth and prevent breakage. All-natural, and only available from plants in this remote part of Africa.
What is Chebe?
Chebe is the secret to very long hair in Chad. In Chad women’s hair often goes past their waist. African women elsewhere almost never see this length of hair. Moisturizes and prevents breakage. The Basara Arab women cover their hair in a homemade mixture. Using this keeps their hair super moisturized and lubricated. This is the reason given for why their hair never breaks: even from childhood. Made with rare ingredients that are only found in Chad and Sudan. Superior to shea butter and other hair moisturizers. Chebe penetrates the hair shaft to prevent breakage. Also de-tangles making hair easier to manage.
How is it made?
- The Chebe seeds (mahellaba soubianne) and cloves are individually grilled and separated. They are then ground into a fine powder and then separated.
- The Hair Grease and scented oil are mixed together in a separate container and set aside
- The powders are then combined and mixed together. A few spoonfuls of the oil/grease mixture are added. Everything is then mixed together giving the once fine powder a grainy gel texture.
How to use:
- Dampen the hair.
- Apply the Chebe mixture. You can alternate between the scented oil/hair grease mix and the chebe powder mix until the hair is fully saturated.
- Re-braid the hair. Once the braiding is done, wet it again with water.
- For best results, repeat the routine every 3 to 5 days.
Lavender Croton, Prunus Mahaleb, Reisin, Clove, Gum Arabic, Vegetable Oil, Perfume.
What others say
People are noticing my hair growth since I started using chebe products, so I'm telling ALL who ask what it is.
~Akosha in Charlotte, NC
I liked the chebe a lot. I just thought that it left too much herbs in my hair, but the smell is good, and i'm still using it.
~ Judith in NJ
I absolutely love the product as it prevents my hair from breaking as I have very tight curls. It stretches my hair out and I'm able to extend my hair when taking out braids and twists without it breaking.
~ Karen of GA
My experience with the use of this product showing signs of new growth all over, especially my balding edges.
~ Earnistine of TX
I have noticed that my hair is starting to look thicker. I only use it once a week because I'm not a fan of the smell. I'm considering using it more often for a greater result.
~ Tosha of SC
With the Chebe Oil, I see a difference in my hair and I have been using it in my shampoo and see a small difference in my hair growth.
~ Kerri of LA
I tried it but using the powder as directed I wasn't a fan of. It just didn't suit my lifestyle to leave it in and reapply, etc. it was also very messy to apply. My hair felt stronger and seemed to have less shedding. I plan to implement this once a month.
~ Sharay in New Jersey