Healing Natural Black Soap
Take a natural African approach to keeping your skin clean and healthy This African black soap is soft, organically shaped, delicately textured and exudes a natural, earthy smell. It's ideal for cleaning your hands, face and body, and it can even be lathered up and used as a shampoo. Its gentle natural ingredients make it effective for people with damaged or sensitive skin. Hand made in Ghana.
"The black soap I buy that's a 10lb. block is the best soap ever. Cleared mines up when acne struck again in my mid 30's. I'm in my late 40's and it has been amazing."
~ Letitia in Hooks, TX
Ingredients: Roasted Cocoa Pods, Plantain Skin, Ash, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Water.
Normal shelf life is 24 months. To prolong the shelf life of the natural black soap, keep it in a cool and dry location. After using your black soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag in a cooler and drier section of the house. Color varies slightly from photo to a darker or lighter shade of brown. 16 oz. M-S520
- No artificial ingredients
- Useful in reliveing acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant and healthy.
- The same women who make black soap choose to use only black soap on their babies, as its purity makes it gentle and non-drying for babies’ sensitive skin.
- For centuries, Africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Many Africans swear by black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
- Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
Learn more about black soap, click here.
I Love this Soap, it make my skin soft smooth and more important it does NOT effect my private area.. My customers also love it. And it last a Long time... Teresa Goldsboro NC
I absolutely love this soap!!! The smell is natural and it makes my skin feel so smooth. With this soap and natural shea butter put on after the shower your feet feel as though you have just had a pedicure! Love it!!
African Black Soap is good all the time...I have a smooth as a babys' behind complexion and clear...66 yo here...started early, good habits, drink more water,leave sugar for birthdays and Thanksgiving...
I love this black soap. Smells wonderful and much more earthy and mystical than more commercial brands of black soap. I am hooked?