What products are best for you?
Africa Imports Category Ranking
|Repeat Sales Potential
Soap is the #2 Best-Selling category at Africa Imports. Natural skin care is becoming more popular every year. More people want to stay away from harsh chemicals and additives. Natural soaps sell quickly, and what’s more, they create a strong customer loyalty. If people like your soap, you can bet they’ll be back to buy more from you. It’s not easy to find African soap anywhere else! African soaps are good for anyone too - unlike African clothing or artwork, ANYONE can enjoy natural soaps. They are excellent anti-acne treatments, they fight aging, and many people who suffer from eczema or psoriasis experience improved skin after making the switch to natural soaps. Soaps are often the easiest investment you can make in your business, and provide you with one of the fastest ways to get new customers and more sales.
Tried and True Methods for Selling Soaps
- Give a free bar of soap to all the people on your list. It’s a great way to introduce your business and get people loving your products! Almost everyone who tries African soaps comes back to get more later.
- Give away free samples of your soap! Cut your soap bar in slices and wrap one in some pretty tissue paper and give out as gifts - this is one of the most effective ways to sell more.
- Use soaps as an incentive to buy more! For example, “Spend $50 and get one free bar of soap!” or “Buy two soaps get one free.”
- Display soaps prominently in your store window or put a few soaps the checkout counter in your store. People like to add inexpensive things like this to their purchase at the last minute.
- Use the soaps yourself and document your skins improvement through Youtube or social media. People love to see your own reviews and videos do especially well.
Top 3 Sellers
Dudu-Osun Black Soap
Raw Shea Butter Soap
African Black Soap Paste