What products are best for you?
Health and Beauty
Africa Imports Category Ranking
|Repeat Sales Potential
People love ideas that fix a problem. African personal care products do just that. They are natural, safer than what you can find at a drugstore, and extremely effective. If you have customers struggling with acne, eczema, aging, and even their baby’s diaper rash - there’s an African solution to any of these problems. Many people want to make the switch to natural health and beauty care, but aren’t sure how or are afraid it’s too expensive. We give you the lowest prices anywhere so you can offer your customers an affordable price and still make a good profit. Personal care products are a great way to generate customer loyalty, more sales, and help the people who are searching for a healthier lifestyle.
Tried and True Methods for Selling Health and Beauty
- Give out samples! We sell sample-sizes of many of our personal care products so you can let your customers try the product out before buying! Give out samples to your friends and family and you’re sure to get some loyal customers
- Use social media! Try out the products yourself and talk about your results on Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube! Take before and after pictures and let your prospects know how much you personally are benefiting from these products
- Give your health and beauty products a prominent place in your store! People love to find ways to be healthier and have better skin.
- Give out samples of your products to spas or nail salons. Many of these places need shea butter, jojoba oil, or other skin care products to use for their customers.
- Have a home party! Invite your friends and customers over and share with them the many benefits of African health and beauty. Give out samples, show a demonstration, and make it fun for everyone!
Top 3 Sellers
Coffee Eye Butter