You don’t need expensive chemicals to fight hair loss and baldness. According to a government study, rosemary essential oil works as well as Rogaine™ in restoring your youthful hairline. In fact, rosemary essential oil is better, because it’s less likely to cause irritation.
Rosemary contains carnosic acid, which heals damaged nerves in the scalp. When you combine rosemary with mint you get a scalp treatment powerhouse. Mint helps with blood circulation and can help relieve dandruff.
You can make your own rosemary-mint treatment with essential oils:
- Combine five drops of rosemary essential oil with 2 or 3 drops of spearmint or peppermint essential oil.
- Mix them with about a teaspoon of coconut or jojoba oil.
- Take a bath or shower (to open up the pores on your scalp).
- Massage the oil onto your scalp.
- Leave the oil on your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse.
- You can also use this oil as a leave-in treatment.
If you’d like a more convenient method, we carry a Rosemary and Mint shampoo & conditioner set. The shampoo also includes biotin, which will make your hair stronger. Use Rosemary & Mint leave-in conditioner to freshen and treat your hair between washes.