This raw shea butter soap has long been a best-seller here at Africa Imports, and it's not hard to see why. Fans of the soap rave that it does everything from soften skin to repel mosquitoes! "I love this soap.....not only does it improve the quality of your skin but I found another benefit. I live in the Delta in Mississippi and the mosquitoes are very bad here.....I started using the Shea soap and the mosquitoes stopped biting as often. As a matter of fact, the only time I get bit is when I stop using the raw Shea butter soap." - User 62045
So what makes this soap so great? Well, let's take a look at 5 incredible ingredients found in this raw shea butter soap.
- #1 - Shea Butter Pure West African shea butter is used in this soap, and the benefits shea butter provide are numerous! Shea butter softens the skin, reducing itchiness, dryness, and flaking. Shea butter also helps to soothe symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Shea butter can fade stretch marks, reduce scarring, and even help wounds to heal faster!
- #2 - Vitamin E The added Vitamin E in this soap helps to keep your skin smooth and soft while reducing hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
- #3 - Honey Extract Honey extract works wonders on sensitive or delicate skin. It gently moisturizes and soothes irritation while protecting skin from harsh environmental factors. Honey extract also helps to balance skin's moisture levels and keep your skin breakout free.
- #4 - Mango Seed Butter Mango seed butter helps to encourage the production of collagen which in turn gives you more youthful skin! It also is a natural source of Vitamin A which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Mango Seed butter also helps to keep skin soft and smooth while calming insect bites and poison ivy.
- #5 - Cocoa Seed Butter The benefits of cocoa seed butter are numerous! Cocoa butter helps to relieve itchy, irritated skin while improving moisture and overall tone. Cocoa butter can also help to soothe burns, rashes, and infections and fight signs of aging.
Where Can I Find This Soap? You can order this soap online here or find it at certain local health food stores.
What Are Your Thoughts? Have you tried this soap before? We'd love to hear your experiences! Share them with us in the comments!