Why is Dudu Osun African Black Soap the most popular item we sell? Because it is one of the most healthful soaps you will find! Organically grown in Nigeria, it is crafted from 100% natural ingredients, including Pure honey, Shea butter, Osun (Camwood), Potassium Palmkernelate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Water and Essential Oils for Fragrance. The many benefits of this soap are:
- Helps deep clean skin.
- Works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Helps clear skin bumps and spots when used daily.
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin, eczema & other skin problems.
- Black soap is also great for removing makeup.
- Protects against premature facial lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Black soap can also be lathered and used as an effective shampoo.
Dudu Osun African Black Soap is relatively large in size: it weighs 150 grams, and lasts 2-3 times longer than your regular bath soap, and what's more, it's only $1.99 a bar! Try it and find out for yourself by clicking here. Want to learn more about African Black Soap or how to make your own? Click here.