Lavender is full of amazing benefits for your body and mind
1 - Use lavender oil to ease symptoms of eczema. Massage a few drops of lavender oil onto dry, itchy skin.
2. Sore Muscles - Take a lavender bath with dead sea or epsom salts to ease sore muscles.
3. Acne - Lavender is one of the most effective ways to treat acne, because it inhibits the bacteria that cause the skin infection, and helps to re-balance the over-secretion of sebum, which the bacteria thrive on. Lavender essential oil also reduces scarring.
4. Fatigue - Add 5 drops of lavender oil to a hot foot bath and relax while your feet soak in it. The soles are the feet are very porous, so lavender reaches your bloodstream rapidly.
5. Sinusitis - Add two drops of lavender oil and two drops of tea tree oil to a bowl of steaming water and inhale slowly and deeply, with a towel over your head.
6. Insomnia - To help you sleep better, put 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil on your pillow.
7. Anti-Bacterial - Lavender is a powerful anti-bacterial in dilutions of 5 percent. When combined with lemon balm, it has clinically tested anti-viral properties.
8. Menstrual Cramps - Massage a few drops of lavender essential oil into your lower abdomen or apply a hot compress onto the area, after sprinkling on a few drops of lavender oil.
Experience these benefits for yourself! Order some lavender oil here.