Soothing Lavender Facial Mask
Need an easy way to pamper yourself after a long day at work? Whip
together this super easy lavender facial mask using three simple
- 2 TBS plain yogurt (preferably Greek) – For hydration
- 1 TSP of honey- To sooth skin and natural anti-bacterial
- 2-4 few drops of lavender essential – For calming/relaxing affect
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and mix until they have blended together.
2. Spread over your face and neck.
3. Leave on the skin for about. 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water.
Not only does this homemade mask allow you to treat yourself without spending a lot of money, you also have no fear of extra chemicals and preservatives found in many commercial products. Give it a shot! Click here to get your Lavender Essential Oil!