Discover multitudes of ways to enrich your skin with new, rare baobab oil. This oil comes from Zambia, where it is pressed from the fruit of the baobab tree. The oil is considered so valuable, that people from across the globe will travel to Zambia to get it. In fact, the baobab tree is often called 'The Tree of Life'. Now you can get this oil from your own home, and experience this African treasure for yourself. Baobab oil is endowed with essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E, and F that work to dramatically improve your skin. Made in Zambia.
Ingredients: Adansonia di gitata (Baobab) Seed Oil.
Shelf life of 4-5 years.
Here are just some of the many benefits of baobab oil:
How baobab oil can help you:
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Dramatically improves skin tone
- Reduces signs of aging
- Heals acne, and scarring from acne
- Heals scars and stretch marks
- Heals eczema and psoriasis
- Can be used in soapmaking
- Can be used as an intensive hair conditioner
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment Conditions cuticles and nails