Make your own all natural DIY skin care ideas with beeswax
Are you someone who wants natural ingredients for your skin. One popular natural remedy is beeswax. Beeswax is now more sought after in skincare products like salves, lotions, creams, and lip balms. It softens rough and dry skin, and provides protection against water and harsh weather. That's why recipes with beeswax are some of the best ones to try.
You can use beeswax in many different ways. Here are three easy DIY beeswax recipes you can try.
1: Beeswax Salve
A nourishing and soothing balm for dry and irritated skin.
- Provides deep moisturization.
- Soothes dry and cracked skin.
- Helps with minor cuts and burns.
- Hands and Feet
- Elbows and Knees
- Cuticles and Nails
- Minor Cuts and Scrapes
- How to make Beeswax Salve
How to make Beeswax Salve
- Melt equal parts beeswax, coconut oil, and olive oil in a double boiler.
- Stir well until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add a few drops of your favorite essential oils for fragrance (optional).
- Pour the mixture into a clean container and let it cool and solidify before applying it to your skin.
2- Beeswax Body Butter
A nourishing blend of beeswax, shea butter, and oils that leaves your skin feeling irresistibly soft and supple.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Retains moisture
- Improves skin elasticity.
Any areas of the body that are prone to skin dryness
How to make Beeswax Body Butter
- Melt beeswax and shea butter in a double boiler until melted.
- Remove from heat and add jojoba oil and vitamin E oil. Stir well.
- Pour distilled water into the mixture while whisking until creamy and well combined.
- If desired, mix a few drops of essential oils for fragrance.
- Transfer the lotion to a container and allow it to cool completely before applying it to your skin.
3- Beeswax Lip Balm
Experience the nourishing and protective properties of this silky-smooth lip balm. Created with beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, and a touch of your favorite essential oil.
- Hydrates and nourishes lips.
- Forms a protective barrier from the elements.
- Prevents dryness and chapping.
- Hydrating and nourishing lips.
- How to make Beeswax Lip Balm
- Melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a double boiler until melted.
- Remove from heat and add honey and a few drops of peppermint essential oil. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture into lip balm tubes or small containers.
- Allow it to cool and solidify completely before applying it to your lips.
- Always perform a patch test before using any new skincare product. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Enjoy your homemade natural skincare remedy made with beeswax!