About Tea Tree Essential Oil - 8 oz.
Tea Tree Oil
Discover natures solution to your skincare needs Tea tree oil is a highly effective antifungal/antibacterial skin soother, derived from the native tree ‘Melaleuca alternifolia’ in Australia. Though grown in Australia, this product is very popular for Nubian skin, because of its numerous healing benefits. Tea tree oil contains numerous organic nutrients that fight harmful bacterial and fungi and effectively prevent infection in cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and stings. Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Shelf life of 18-24 months.
Warning: Essential oils are for external use only.
How tea tree oil can help you:
- Heals Acne Pimples And Lesions
- Relieves Symptoms Of Arthritis
- Fights athletes foots, jock itch, and fungal nail infections
- Heals Burns
- Heals Boils
- Improve Self Esteem
- Soothes And Heals Cold Sores
- Rapidly heals cuts and abrasions
- Minimizes risks of scarring when applied to wounds
- Heals dandruff and dry scalp
- Soothes hemorrhoids
- Clears away herpes sores
- Helps Treat Earaches
- Natural Hand Sanitizer
- Heals infections
- Heals psoriasis
- Heals vaginal yeast infections, thrush, and vaginitis
- Heals warts
- Heals insect bites and stings
- Tea Tree Oil is pharmaceutical/therapeutic grade. Terpinen-4-ol: 42.27% 1,8 Cineol: 2.39%
How to use tea tree oil:
- For Acne: Apply a drop or two to each acne lesion 3 times a day.
- For Athletes Foot and Fungal Infections: Add about 20 drops to a foot bath, or rub a few drops on the infection.
- For cuts and scrapes: Apply a few drops to wound 3 times a day.
- For insect bites and stings: Apply 1 drop of oil to skin several times a day, or as needed.
- Warts: Put several drops on a compress. Use overnight until the wart heals.
- For vaginal infections: Put a 3-4 drops in a vaginal douche.
- For dandruff and dry scalp: Add 5-6 drops to hair conditioner. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Possible Side Effects: Tea tree oil can irritate sensitive skin, especially in the vaginal area. It can also prompt an allergic reaction in some people. As a safety precaution, dab a small amount on your inner arm with a cotton swab before using the oil. If you are allergic your arm will quickly become red or inflamed.
Cautions: Never ingest tea tree oil. It is for external use only, and should never be applied around the eyes.
We calculate your shipping cost based on the weight of your package. You can find out how much shipping will cost by adding items to your shopping cart and clicking "checkout". These estimated shipping costs are for ground shipping within the continental US and exclude oversized items.
Here are our estimated shipping charges:Orders up to $50.00: $17.95
$50.00 to $79.99: $19.95
$80.00 to $99.99: $21.95
$100.00 to $149.99: $24.95
$150.00 to $249.99: $29.95
$250.00 to $399.00: $34.95
$400.00 to $500.00: $37.95
Shipping is FREE for orders over $500 in the continental U.S. except when it has oversized items.
For international orders, please visit https://africaimports.com/international-shipping-policies
Our goal is to charge exactly the same amount that UPS or the Post Office charges for shipping your package. Our computer can not always get the exact amount correctly, however. In fact, we normally charge customers less than UPS charges us for shipping costs.
You can return any item for almost any reason within 30 days of the original purchase date. However, there is a 10% restocking fee for returns made after 30 days. We do not accept returns beyond 60 days of the purchase date. Please include the invoice with your return, as returns received without proper documentation may result in delays and fees.
For more information on our returns policy, please visit https://africaimports.com/returns/